| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio Del Tachira in April is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 108mm (4.3in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio Del Tachira April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio Del Tachira: